Innovator for Database Architects
Innovator for Database Architects provides a highly flexible environment for all your data modeling activities, along with Information Management Meta-model (IMM), Entity-Relationship Modeling (ERM) and Structured Entity-Relationship Modeling (SERM).
Mapping from the Conceptual
Schema to the
Table Editors for Quick Editing
Database Manager for
connecting external DBMS
- Conceptual data modeling with entity relationship models
- (ERM) design of database schemas with IDEF1X diagrams
- Reverse engineering of database schemas via JDBC
- Customizable SQL/DDL generation
- Support of IBM DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Informix, etc.
- Automated mapping between the conceptual ER models and database schema
- Integration of UML models via OO-ER mapping
- Repository server for collaboration in distributed teams
* click on one of the screenshots opposite to see an enlarged version
Integrating Business Processes and Data
Understanding legacy system data is often one of the first challenges when performing business process improvement, or when refreshing legacy applications. Extracting database schema and matching this up to higher level business processes can be a complex exercise, particularly, when the tools to perform such activities are not integrated.
Innovator: An Integrated Platform
Innovator for Database Architects and Innovator for Business Analysts can now be combined to form a powerful, fully integrated platform for both data and business process modelling.